Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 18th 2010

¡HOLA MI FAMILIA!
Thank you so much for just getting on all of this. But I was afraid when I read the title, "rotting skin" and thought that the orthodonist said my skin was rotting away...I will definitely be talking to sister jersperson about all this.
Hey, so, I have no time this week.
This week was very good for the zone. We were 5 of the 11 companionships that completed the goal for lessons and contacts in the mission, so we are super happy. We bought pizza for everyone for being so awesome, and the assistants came by and congratulated us. Elder Fuentes and I were the only Zone Leaders to do so. We´re super happy for Reforma. Sorry, I hope all is going well, that everything stays good!
BYEEEEEE!
Elder Newell
PS: I forgot my camera this week...soooooooory :(

No comments:

Post a Comment