Monday, February 28, 2011

Februrary 14th, 2011

Hey, like I said, sorry, I actually did send a letter last week, the mail just had a problem. Don`t worry about the news too much, President Jersperson told us that if we had been watching the news we would probably think nobody livedin Michoacan anymore. We hadn`t even noticed. Even still we use every precaucion, and the airport is in the other mission.
Sorry, don`t have much time to write today, kind of long story, I`m in the area Tapatio in the Municipal Tlaquepaque, still in Guadalajara, and I`m training. Probably will be training the rest of my mission. Baptized a young girl by the name of Marcela, think I mentioned her before. Her mom is listening to the missionaries in Florida and will be baptized as well when she gets married. Blergh, no time, more next week!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment