Saturday, May 7, 2011

April 18th 2011

¡HOLA MI FAMILIA!
Excellent! Love how charitable you are Mom. How many other people would just throw the plants away, but instead you thought of others. That is something I really admire about you.
It`s kinda strange but also great seeing those engagement pictures of Than. They look so great together. I thought, wow, Than got pretty lucky, and then thought, I`m sure he would say the exact same thing. And that is why he has permission from little brother to get married, because he does feel like that.
Thyroid tests came back all normal, so nothing to worry about with that. Well, May is coming up. Which means, PHONE CALL NUMBER 3! Yep, it`s that time of the year again, and Skype has been approved once more. The call will be on Saturday, the 7th. Let me know what hour is best for you all, preferribly in the morning, but we can make any hour work.
Things have been going great for us here in La Piedad. I really do love this city and the ward. There is so much potential here it`s scary. We have a family ready to be baptized, but they had to go to Guadalajara to a hospital to take care of the diabetes of the grandfather. Diabetes is such a rampant problem here.
Not much happened in the week that I remember. It has been a long week of introspection for me. Meditating in who I am now, who I was arriving into the mission, and who I want to be. It`s quite an interesting exercise. I`ve realized there`s been a lot of change, but I want much more change! I love life. It`s full of so many opportunities, and chances to grow, and change and be better. This life truly is the time to prepare to meet God. We`ll all have to do it some day, the difference is in how prepared to do it we are.
Not much to write home about, but I`m happy all is well. I hope you all have a great week, and we will talk next Munday. I love you all,
¡ADIOS MI FAMILIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment